Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Rules for Pre-YIDM South Malaysia Bagi Special Round 2014
Rules and Regulations
1. All participants are only permitted to use 1/10 scale 4WD electric RC cars with Counter-steer setup (rear overdrive). The chassis can be either belt-driven or shaft-driven.
2. Chassis weight will not be limited.
3. All cars must observe minimum ride height of 5mm ground clearance.
4. With counter-steer setup, any gear ratios are permitted.
5. Any types of ESCs are allowed.
6. All battery brands and capacity of Li-Po (2 cells), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (6 cells, 7.2V) are allowed.
7. Motors: Open to all brands. Must use only 10.5R Brushless Motors.
8. All participants must only use the supplied control drift tires (ZR-DR05). Any types of YOKOMO wheels are allowed.
9. All participants must only use Yokomo 1/10 scale drift body shells while competing whereby the bodyshell must be painted. Any types of add-on body kits, spoilers, wings, lighting and stickers are allowed.
10. Judges and organizer reserve the right to disqualify participants who do not abide to the rules and regulations set mention above.
Class of Competitions
1. Yokomo Cup class Top 16
-open to the top 16 drifters of the day who use Yokomo chassis with the YOKOMO B.I.M.S. security stickers only.
2. Expert Class Top 16
3. Sport Class Top 16
- Both classes open to drifters using all make of chassis.
4. TENDAM class:
- Minimum 3 cars per team
- Entry fees: RM10 per car
- Special prizes: Hampers and Trophies for the top 3 Teams
5. Best body shell contest
- open to all participants!
Special note: Overseas drivers (participants not from Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore) are exempted from the requirement of Yokomo B.I.M.S. stickers.
For more details and questions, please visit the following link: