Thursday, July 31, 2014
Yokomo is introducing the B-MAX4III Lightweight Spec Combo Kit, a 1/10th scale EP 4WD offroad competition buggy kit to commemorate the recent victory at the JMRCA Nationals in Japan.
Part No. : B-MAX43GC
Availability: Early August 2014
This combo kit consists of the standard B-MAX4III kit and Lightweight Chassis Conversion Kit (Item Code: B4-LWS), which proved its effectiveness at the recent JMRCA Nationals.
● Designed for traditional, low-grip dirt surface tracks.
● Designed for high-grip surfaces such as artificial grass and carpet.
● Supports layouts for both short LiPo and saddle-pack LiPo batteries.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Yokomo International Drift Meeting: Pre-YIDM 2014 - KL R2: Please contact us for details. Thanks.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Part No. MRTC-86 (kit + body only. Electronics not included)
Expected released date: Mid August 2014
As the base chassis is based on the highly-popular Yokomo Drift Package line of 1/10th-scale drift cars, a wide variety of optional parts are available, enabling adjustments to create the desired setup.
The TOYOTA 86 1/10th scale touring car kit will ship in mid August 2014.
This vehicle body is approved by TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
Specifications of the SD SPORT:
● High-efficiency shaft drive full-time 4WD System
● High-strength molded composite chassis
● Fully-adjustable double wishbone suspension
● Front solid axle and rear ball differentials
● Front universal driveshafts and rear dog bones
● Composite shock absorbers with adjustable damping
● Front urethane bumper and rear bumper
● Aluminum die-cast clamp type motor mount
● Ball bearings (17 pcs)
Friday, July 11, 2014
Yokomo International Drift Meeting: Pre-YIDM 2014 Northern Region Round announced!: Pre-YIDM 2014 Northern Region round is announced. Thanks for the effort by our members for making this event. And most importantly, we ...
Part No. YR-R12C31
Release by end of July 2014
Yokomo is proud to introduce the R12 C3.1, a 1/12th scale EP onroad competition car kit; the newest iteration of the 4-time JMRCA Japanese Nationals and 2-time IFMAR World Championship winning R12 series.
Most recently, the R12 C3.1 was driven by 7 out of 10 A-Main drivers at the 2014 JMRCA Nationals in July, an impressive feat that only the R12 can claim. In the international racing scene, the R12 demonstrated its racing capability at the Snowbirds Nationals in Florida this January by getting the TQ spot and winning the Modified class, and also winning the Super Stock 13.5T class.
This kit uses the newly-developed Rear Friction Tube Dampers which consists of small-sized lightweight plastic-molded tube dampers (as is used in the front damper), which reduces roll and improves agility of the car.