Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Pre-YIDM South Malaysia - Bagi Special Round (25-27th April 2014)
Dear RC Drifters,
We are pleased to announce the
PRE-YIDM SOUTH MALAYSIA BAGI SPECIAL ROUND
We have the pleasure to invite Mr. Minoru Yamada (Bagi san) and Takahiro Kawakami as Judges, sponsored by UA Group ( Ukomo Drift ). We also have the pleasure to receive Mr. Masami Hirosaka as support and Yokomo representative for the event.
Dates: 25-27 April 2014
Venue: Kluang Mall, Kluang, Johor.
(For registration information, we will advice shortly.)
Entry fees: RM130.00 ; Paypal: RM135.00
(includes Race T Shirt)
Overseas Drivers are WELCOME!
Registration deadline: 16 April 2014
Entry increased to RM180.00
Rules and Regulations:
1. All participants are only permitted to use 1/10 scale 4WD electric RC cars. The chassis can be either belt-driven or shaft-driven.
2. Chassis weight and height will not be limited.
3. With counter-steer setup, any gear ratios are permitted.
4. Any types of ESCs are allowed.
5. All battery brands and capacity of Li-Po (2 cells), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (6 cells, 7.2V) are allowed.
6. Motors: Open to all brands. Must use only 10.5R Brushless Motors.
7. All participants must only use the supplied control drift tires (YOKOMO R4 Carpet Drift Tires (part no. ZR-DR05). Only YOKOMO wheels are allowed.
8. All participants must only use Yokomo 1/10 scale drift body shells while competing whereby the bodyshell must be painted. Any types of add-on bodykits, spoilers, wings, lightings and stickers are allowed.
9. All cars must observe minimum ride height of 5mm ground clearance.
10. Judges and organizer reserve the right to disqualify participants who do not abide to the rules and regulations set mention above.
We hope to see you there! Please watch this space for futher updates.