Thursday, January 14, 2010

Memorable R/C Photo Contest #9

PC-013

Thank you to Andrea from Italy for the entry.


About the photo:
this is my first cup in a club race. I was arrived 3rd with an old Grasshopper modified into Hornet with the front Road Runner bumper because was pretty impossible in Italy, during those years, find the original spare part. Was March 1988 and i was pretty young (15 years old) and this has been my first RC Car. Was more a toy than a RC car and also was pretty impossible to drive for its "jumping" everywhere. I think Grasshopper has been the right name for this car!
This photo is dedicated to who has started with a Grasshopper, it's impossible to forget this "car"
Thank you and i'm sorry for my poor English.
A big hello from Italy, Andrea

Name: Andrea
Country: Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails